Cinnamon Apple Protein Muffins
- Active Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- 1/2 cup BOOBIE* Body Vanilla Chai
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2-3 dates (depending on how sweet you like your muffins)
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Blend all ingredients together except for your apples. Make sure to remove the pits from the dates before blending!
- Peel and dice the apple, then stir into the mixture.
- Scoop mixture into muffin liners that have been sprayed.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes, or until browned on top.
- Eat warm with nut butter (or leave plain) and enjoy!