No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Active Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty level: 2/5
- Recipe type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
- 1 scoop BOOBIE* Body Vanilla Cookie
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter, divided
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Flakey sea salt
- Combine BOOBIE* Body, 1 cup peanut butter, coconut flour, salt and maple syrup.
- Line a 9x9” baking pan with parchment or wax paper then spread mixture evenly into it. Place in freezer.
- Combine coconut oil, ½ cup peanut butter and chocolate chips then melt in a double boiler or in the microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring frequently.
- Spread on top of the chilled peanut butter layer and freeze for another 15 minutes or until hard.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, cut into squares and enjoy these delicious lactation bars!