Chocolate Bliss Banana Bread
- Active Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- Recipe type(s): Gluten-free
- 2 scoops BOOBIE* Body Chocolate Bliss
- 3 bananas, overripe
- 2 eggs, large
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas then stir in eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix together gluten-free flour, BOOBIE* body protein powder, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined careful not to over blend.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips then pour mix into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes until a knife inserted comes up without batter.
Remove your delicious lactation treats from the oven and enjoy