Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 large banana (1/2 cup, mashed)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Scoop Boobie BODY Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Place a skillet over medium heat on the stove. Let it heat up while you prepare the pancakes.
- To prepare the pancakes, mash the bananas well with a fork. Add the eggs, baking powder, and protein powder and whisk until well combined.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding in the pancake mixture.
- Let the pancakes cook for 30-60 seconds before flipping and letting the other side cook for the same amount of time.
- Remove to a plate and serve with nut butter, syrup, butter, fruit, whipped cream, or whatever you'd like! We did ours with sugar free syrup, coconut cream, and sprinkled with Primal Palate’s Pumpkin Pie Spice!