Flexible Milk Flow Solution
When to use hot: before and after pumping, increasing milk supply, experiencing slow let-down, plugged ducts, milk blister (a bleb), mastitis, and general soreness and tension.
When to use cold: Engorged breasts, tired eyes, and pain and swelling on any body part.
- Improves Milk Removal to Boost Supply*
- Warming the breast flange while pumping decreases the time to remove milk and increases the percentage of available milk removed*.
- Super Convenient
- Heat in as little as 10 seconds or freeze it to relieve pain and swelling.
- Snap-apart Design
- Adjustable to fit any breast pump flange, breast, or body part to deliver warm and cool relief.
- Petals are designed to use hot or cold. Heat petals to use on your abdomen for period cramps. Freeze petals to treat all your (or your kiddos) boo-boos.
- Designed for #momlife. Reuse hot or cold. No limit on usage. Non-toxic, BPA + BPS-free.
- What's Included
- 1 Set (2 petals) per box.
CAUTION: Contents may be hot when removed from microwave
*According to the Journal of Human Lactation: Using a warm breast shield effectively warmed the nipple and areola and, combined with a maximum comfortable vacuum, decreased the time to remove 80% of the total milk yield and increased the percentage of available milk removed after 5 minutes of expression, with no change in the percentage of available milk removed after 15 minutes of expression compared with an ambient-temperature breast shield. Using a warm breast shield with an electric breast pump was comfortable and improved the efficiency of milk removal.
Free shipping for orders over $65
Give $10 Get $10 when you refer a friend
Save up to $22 on subscriptions
How To Use
Microwave Heating Guide
700 Watts: 15 Seconds
1000 Watts: 12 Seconds
1250 Watts: 10 Seconds
WARNING: Do not heat for more than 20 seconds in total.
Place in freezer 4 hours prior to use.
MORE TO EXPLORE
Unique solutions, for every moment.
Join our community and share your #boobielove