Bananas Foster Pancake Cereal
- Active Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- Recipe type(s): gluten-free, dairy-free
- 2 scoops BOOBIE* Body Coffee Caramel
- 1 cup oat milk or milk of choice
- 1½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana, smashed
- 1 cup oat milk
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Blend oats in blender about 1 minute on high to make oat flour.
- To blender with oat flour, add remaining ingredients except coconut oil, and blend until combined.
- Pour batter into a zip seal bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- Heat up a pan to low-medium and grease pan with 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Drip penny sized circles of pancake batter into pan (you can totally make these as regular pancakes too!).
- Cook for about 1 minute or until the tops of the mini pancakes have bubbles.
- Stir all mini pancakes to flip and spread evenly in pan. Cook for about 1 minute or until golden.
- Repeat with other half of the batter.
- Top with dairy-free butter and maple syrup.