Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip & Walnut Vanilla Cookies
- Active Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 30
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- Recipe type(s): Gluten-free
- 1 scoop BOOBIE* Body Vanilla Cookie
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl add eggs, butter and brown sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until creamy, about 4 minutes on medium-high.
- To the butter mixture add oats, flour, BOOBIE* Body protein powder, baking soda and sea salt and beat on low until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts then chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop up 2 tablespoon sized portions of dough, roll each into a ball, place on sheet 1 ½ inch apart and flatten slightly with your hand.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 350°F until edges are lightly browned and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet.